We have 6+ years of REO Listing experience and our extensive knowledge of the San Diego market allow us to satisfy every client’s needs. We work with multiple lenders, investors, and asset managers. We know how to aggressively market and sell your REO listings to maximized your recovery with the least amount of hassle.
We understand that the non-performing assets on your books need to be liquidated and settled ASAP. It is our commitment to treat your $100,000 and your multi-million dollar properties the same. We will close your transaction in a way that will assure us of your repeat business. Please take few minutes to read our REO process or feel free to contact us for more details.
CMA & BPO
We are CPV (Certified Property Valuators) and members of NABPOP (National Association of BPO professionals). We have streamlined and systematized our BPO (Broker Price Opinion) and CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) operation and have the capacity of satisfying 100+ BPOs per month.
• We will submit your BPO or CMA report within 48 hours
• We have same day (rush) BPO inspection turn around
• We capture every detail; we take a printed form to be filled in at the time of inspection
• We take more photos than required, minimum of 3 for Drive-by BPO and up to 30 for interior BPO
• We search MLS and Tax Assessor’s records including plot maps in every BPO assignment
• All assignments are provided with detailed comments to support and justify true value
In addition to a BPO or a CMA we will provide you with a Pre-Foreclosure Monitoring report. This weekly or bi-weekly report is an exterior drive-by inspection to check for occupancy, vandalism and any apparent abnormalities to the exterior of the property. This report is provided before the property is foreclosed. How many times have you taken possession of a property, to find out it was vandalized by occupant before vacating? This report can help prevent damages to the property.
We will complete your OSR (Occupancy Status Report) in less than 48 hours of acceptance of assignment or as your guidelines indicate. Our OSR is very detailed. When the property is part of a condominium or an HOA (Home Owner Association), an HOA Information sheet will be provided.
Cash For Keys
Our negotiation skills and professionalism are crucial elements when negotiating for CFK (Cash For Keys). If the property is still occupied we will personally negotiate with occupant regarding their CFK option. Our objective is always to vacate the property ASAP and at the least cost for you.
As sensitive and emotional as evictions are, we will coordinate with the sheriff’s department, property resident, attorneys and lender/asset manager to take possession of the property. We can attend evictions as your representatives.
Securing and re-keying properties
Once possession has been established we will secure the premises by re-keying all exterior access to the property. This includes fences, gates, garage doors, entry doors, windows, security access codes, and securing of swimming pools. We will board-up as requested by you and conforming with FHA standards. We can re-key the same day we receive the assignment. We have a team of reliable and professional locksmiths that can meet every deadline 24 hours 7 days a week, including holidays.
We will submit bids and photos of debris and trash to be removed in less than 48 hours after the property becomes vacant. After your approval we will have a complete clean-up in 48 hours.
Utility reconnection & shut-offs
We will transfer utilities into our name or your name, as per your in-house guidelines. We are capitalized to pay the necessary utilities and work with your timelines for reimbursement. We will coordinate your activation/deactivation of utilities.
If property repairs or renovations are needed we will provide you with precise repair estimates from experienced, reliable and licensed full-time contractors. We will monitor progress, review invoices and will take before-during-after photos of any work performed. We have the ability to fund and oversee any project. Detailed expense statements will be submitted in a timely manner for reimbursements, conforming to your timelines.
We will facilitate on-going routine lawn maintenance and pool service, as requested by you. We will provide you with detailed expense reporting in a timely manner for reimbursements.
Our progressive marketing campaign is a proven formula to provide maximum exposure and get your property sold. Upon new listing assignment received we will commence our marketing campaign as follows:
• Price the property according to your time frame needs
• Install a sign and brochure box on site
• Professionally stage the property as needed
• Take professional photographs and video tour for every property.
• Provide multiple photo full color flyer on site
• Send out ‘Just Listed’ full color mailings to neighborhood
• Add property to the local MLS (Multiple Listing Service) with multiple photos and video tour
• Have weekly broker caravans as needed
• Have open houses as needed
• Follow-up and feedback on property showings
• Launch e-mail campaign to 3,500+ agents and brokers
• Launch e-mail campaign to former client and investor database
• Market intensively on the following websites:
– Realtor.com with expanded listing information, multiple photos and video tour
– SellingOurCity.com – Our website marketing the local San Diego market
• Provide weekly property inspections
• Provide updated BPO or CMA every 30 days with market activity and showing activity
Manage escrow closings
Once the property is in escrow we will coordinate with all parties involved, maintaining frequent open communication.
Fully paperless office
We manage to operate virtually paperless. All forms, documents, and reports are handled via PDF (Portable Document Format) and e-mail to you. We will fax only if that is your preference.